Friday, July 24, 2009

The so-called law good for others but unfair for themselves?

Queensland Police Union disputes misconduct report
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,25822723-3102,00.html

NOTE...................................
Poor things, they cant have an unfair TRIAL BY MEDIA but the rest of the population can

"Those three people before the courts have the right to be dealt with by the courts, not dealt with by trial by media or by the public, or the CMC when they release this stuff publicly," he said.

Mr Max Sica was, has been and is being hounded by media. False accusations, arrested without any shred of proof or motive, hounded and spied upon by police practically 24 hrs a day, a lot of untruths or half truths stated in papers and media, TRIAL BY MEDIA since the day he, his two children and his niece discovered the bodies at the Singh residence.

Now that some police have come into question over certain ALLEGATIONS, i see that they do not like to get the same treatment that Mr Max Sica (and others) has endured and is still enduring over these past six years. Why??????? Because it is wrong to have done upon you what has been done upon him.

5 comments:

  1. I am a bit confused! if max is not guilty and he has been held by the police for so long, how come you haven't been able to prove to the court his alibi? from the press reports it is clear max has been trying to destroy a family...or else how come neelima didn't walk out of the house? and the other kids and the wife?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max Sica doesn't seem to be taking this trial very seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe in innocent until proven guilty and the principals of that. I'll be honest and say I don't know a lot about this case, and I think it is great that you are supporting Max the way you are. I do have a question though - how can you be so sure of Max's innocence? There are a lot of people out there that would have said the same thing about their family and friends, but, when the truth came out in the end they were guilty! Have you thought about that at all??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been watching max sica's case from the very beginning and am finding it very bizzar how the police force condone a man for the sake of being to LAZY to get of there back sides to investigate more into what is called the TRUTH how can they convict a man without any known evidence to me it says there all show ponies to get an honour of a good job done I'm discusted and appalled to even think that I am safe having the police force on my side including the government laws in lower case WAKE UP people we're all being ripped of from LAW and ORDER there is no LAW to what is TRUTH and HONOUR, STRENGHT goes to Max the TRUTH will prevail and the HONOUR goes to his family and support you have my vote of your innocence

    ReplyDelete
  5. I met Max about seven or so years ago through his now wife. I keep an open mind as to his guilt or innocence but one thing has stuck with me... we had a brief conversation about the case... the horror on his face when he spoke about way he found the bodies... I cant forget. I was also interviewed by the police and the techniques they used in the interview, leave me in no doubt that the investigation is built on a presumption of guilt and therefore is flawed.

    ReplyDelete